5/4 CC for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Thompson on March 01, 2003 at 03:17:39:

Hey folks-
I have decided to sell my silver Kalison CC 4+1 pro 2000 after many years of trying other horns that do not stack up. I know that Kalison's don't have the best reputation, but I have to say that I have recently test played many of the 5-6/4 tubas out there, and I like my kalison pro 2000 better than a lot of stuff that's out there. However, I found a tuba that I like a little better, a 6/4 York Rusk cut (which by the way is considerably more expensive), and I have to sell my horn in order to finance this purchase. I have used my Kalison all throughout high school and college as a music major at Peabody Conservatory, and have gotten nothing but compliments about the way that this tuba sounds. Anybody that is looking for a large CC tuba (great for ensembles, and I played mine alot in orchestrta, band, and brass quintet) for a very reasonable price should email me, or give me a call at 443-414-5031. I won't be able to check my email from March 7th to the 15th (out of town), so give me a call during those dates. I will have pictures to email for interested folks.
-Brian Thompson

Follow Ups: