First MW 2182 Delivery

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walters on March 06, 2003 at 09:46:38:

Hey Gang,
I welcome all legitmate inquires and try my best to get to every one within a reasonable time. However...

when a new tuba comes out, we learn about it on this BBS long BEFORE they are actually in production and get through the pipeline to the stores. I appreciate all the inquiries I've received about the new 2182 F tuba, but everyone here knows as much about it as I do. I haven't even seen a dealer price on it yet. Meinl Weston and VMI tubas are ordered a YEAR in ADVANCE. Right now Steve Dillon is in Frankfurt, Germany with our 2004 tuba master order. Wish I could be more psychic and less psychotic when guessing the horns I'll need for the next year when this year is only 25% over.

When Sony says there is a new model radio, it seems they already have them in production. It's not so with tubas it seems. I've had an order in for several of the 2182 tubas since before they had a model number and I heard the first rumor. When they get here, I'll gladly post more info. One is already spoken for, but if you wish to be put next in line for pick of the litter, just let me know and I'll write it down in the "Wish book".

Matt

Follow Ups: