Re: flame?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth Sloan on March 09, 2004 at 15:22:47:

In Reply to: flame? posted by newbie on March 05, 2004 at 13:17:36:

You ignorant newbie! How can you expect to understand advanced concepts like "flame" when yo have not yet fully explored the world of "pistons vs. rotors" or, "silver vs. nickel". Why do you take time away from your practicing to post such drivel here. Don't you realize that we are all much too busy to educate the unwashed masses? If you don't understand "flame", then you must be a trombonist. I can see that your spelling is generally accurate, so you can't possibly be a trumpet player!

Crawl back in your hole until you can play all 48 scales. You can have one WhatABurger and two RC Colas for every one you get right.

It's fools like you that spoil it for everyone. Because of you, I was turned away from the President's Own Tuba Audition. Actually, it's probably because the guys already there didn't want to face my awesome sound.

A "flame" is what they use to broil Burger Kings. But you wouldn't know about that - you strike me as a White Castle kind of wimp, We learned about guys like you last summer while marching with real horns (and lots of Carmex).

Come back when you have an 8-octave range and can read tenor clef trombone parts on a D tuba!

Follow Ups: