Re: comments on the Baltimore Brass Company

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ron Campbell on March 18, 2004 at 16:34:42:

In Reply to: comments on the Baltimore Brass Company posted by Mark E. Chachich on March 18, 2004 at 14:47:39:

I second the comments about Baltimore Brass. I drove over 1400 miles last week from Chicago to Baltimore and back, to try out some tubas and to make a transaction. The customer is always treated like the "King" (or as it worked out for me--Meinl Weston!). I took the chance to play virtually every horn there. I have never felt pressure from anyone there on any of my three visits to Baltimore, or in my many phone calls. David runs a great operation, is incredibly fair, and is not happy unless you are happy. Likewise, Mike and Albert are a credit to this excellent business. In all honesty, I wouldn't even think of doing business elsewhere, and that is no reflection on any of the other big dealers. It is, for me, a logical response to the way I have been treated in every dealing with Baltimore Brass. If you are looking for a tuba...even from hundreds of miles away....it will be worth the trip. They are true professionals with a genuine, personal touch.

Ron Campbell

Follow Ups: