Re: Re: payments on a tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt on May 05, 1999 at 20:36:39:

In Reply to: Re: payments on a tuba posted by Rick on May 05, 1999 at 14:04:42:

My major problem is that I already got accepted to a college(no scholarhips!!) and my dad offered to buy me a CC horn, or a car. The car is a necessity for this summer, since my parents are moving away, and I must stay with a friend all summer until college starts, and I have to stay up here for some band activities I have to attend to. I still haven't choosen the car yet, but I sort of have to, or I will be kinda screwed this summer. I really need a horn to play this summer though, and I would like to get started on a CC horn since I have previously been playing on a BB horn. My parents told me that a horn will come in the future, but it would really help to have one now, and the payments sounded like a good idea, and my parents agreed. I'm already working my butt off, but it's kinda hard to make $6000 over one summer making $6.30, and not buying anything else at all with that money! I think there's really no solution to get both tuba and car, so I'll just live with it for a while. Thanks for all of the suggestions here that you guys have been giving me. I think the loan would be a little too much too! Also on a side-track, this is a great BBS, and cheers to Sean for putting it all together! I've learned so much the past 6 months I've followed the BBS without even posting a message! Well thanks again!

-Matt

Follow Ups: