Re: Re: Gig Bag Wanted for Yamaha 822 F

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Daryl Hickman on May 25, 1999 at 20:23:46:

In Reply to: Re: Gig Bag Wanted for Yamaha 822 F posted by curious on May 25, 1999 at 09:56:26:

Well I'm not going to identify the organization, but it is not Dillon or Dave Fedderly - both of which have been wonderful when I have dealt with them. What makes the situation worse is that I have purchased two sousaphones and two tubas from this company in the past. When I put the horn on consignment, I sent the horn, a case and the gig bag. It returned without the gig bag. I called and talked to the owner and received the same treatment that many of you have expressed about this company over the last few weeks. I am not going to pursue it any further. It isn't the way I do business - screwing people - so although he makes a ton of money, he'll eventually pay the price. I can order the bag directly from Reunion Blues, but they have a three bag minimum. As soon as I have a few customers that want bags, I'll replace mine. Thanks for all of your support. BTW, I would never judge the tuba community based on this guy. If you ever talk to his former employees you will find out just what kind of a swidler he is. Take care, Daryl

Follow Ups: