Re: Large Eb?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean Chisham on May 26, 1999 at 15:57:47:

In Reply to: Large Eb? posted by Chuck on May 26, 1999 at 15:09:52:

Willson, Meinl Weston, and Nirschl make front action Eb's which are larger than the instrument you currently play. The 983 is more useful where an F tuba would have traditionally been used, such as solo literature and smaller chamber groups. If you need a larger instrument than you might try a CC or BBb instead of buying another Eb.


Follow Ups: