Mirafone for sale -- CC TE-186B 5U

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Saffie Ramroop on May 09, 2001 at 10:33:21:

Hello All,

I am reposting this message with a little more detail about the Mirafone I have for sale because I heard there might be some interest. I have a CC Miraphone that I am trying to sell. It is just over three years old. Model is TE-186B. TE means that it is a special model that was made for the Tuba Exchange, where I bought it from, and the B I think stands for 5-valves. At least that is what I concluded from looking at the Mirafone catalog. It is a rotary 5-valve horn in excellent condition. I used the horn for 2 1/2 years of college and now it rarely gets used. So the tuba is still like brand new with the exception of a minor dent on the bottom that is not cosmetically apparent. I do not have a hard case. The horn has a Reunion Blues gig bag. If there is any interested, please let me know as soon as possible by posting a follow-up or even better, send me an e-mail at saffie(AT)mindspring.com and we can set up a time to talk or maybe try the horn out if you're close. Shipping will not be an issue, especially if you live in Texas. I am almost ready to send it to a dealer, but if I sell it on my own that's a better deal for the buyer and myself. If I know of any interest I will hold on a little longer. My starting price is $4,000 but I am very willing to negotiate.

Thanks,

Saffie

Follow Ups: