Re: Re: ALABAMA SYMPHONY

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Newell Sheridan on May 18, 2002 at 16:35:58:

In Reply to: Re: ALABAMA SYMPHONY posted by ATTN:Newell Sheridan on May 18, 2002 at 12:08:46:

I was referred to this page by a friend who spotted it today. I am impressed that the hippocritical spineless mental cripple who has attacked me here can even use the computer. Of course, CHILDREN are very quick to learn to use computers. Also I won't descend into the sewer where he lives by using their name.
I use dsl and my computer is networked with several other computers in our neighborhood. We all network through the same mainframe "hub" (which I own) to send & receive e-mail. So we all have the same e-mail signature. It's doubtful that the double digit iq'd moron who attacked me can understand this. It's just as well he go his way thinking he's right & I'll go my way KNOWING he's wrong.
Regarding some of these postings, I have to say, it's amazing how much more those who have heard about the situation in the ASO , or attend some concerts know about the situation than those who were actually there.

Follow Ups: