Re: Custom C tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Well... on May 04, 2003 at 20:42:41:

In Reply to: Custom C tuba posted by Idiots on May 04, 2003 at 15:20:21:

What ARE you talking about? There was no mention of "Monica", and instead (you??) mentioned a 5/4 tuba, which "Monica" (as another poster said) obviously is not. I guess I wasn't smart enough to deduce all of that information that you say was so clearly presented through reading the entire thread. Don't get mad because people were asking questions about the post...the original poster (again, you??) wrote one of the most unclear threads I've ever seen on tubenet.

By the way, it's Hirsbrunner, and the model would be HB50, not CB-50 (which is a wonderful 4/4 Getzen).

And, it would be CC tuba, not C tuba.

Oh, while I'm at it...how many people would you have expected to have played on "Monica." You seem disappointed that we aren't experts on the subject (tuba, I should say), yet you KNOW that "no one on this page is likely to have ever played this particular instrument!?!"

Lastly, if you know that "Custom" is a term Yamaha uses to describe their current offerings (822 series), and you know it will create confusion within your post, don't use the term!

Follow Ups: