Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Our business

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Volker on May 06, 2003 at 11:07:39:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Our business posted by Joe Baker on May 05, 2003 at 21:31:37:

Joe, I followed up your posts on this thread with respect and attention, partly even some affection. However, as for business wealth: How about the drastically increasing vast difference between the board members salaries and the skilled, talented, diligent, maybe devoted brain and handcraft workers down the hierarchy? Sure, top managers should earn much more in relation to their responsibilities, but what's going on in reality? They get millions per year (amounts being beyond any ethics), and if they fail, they'll get a good-bye gift that might be again in the range of some millions as a composition. Considering the present general situation and most brave people's economical struggle, every industry captain - no matter on what merits base - should be ashamed to accept AND keep all that money only for himself (without spending a considerable share for wellfare purpose). They are able to sponsor a local S.O., but maybe they prefer to take part in jet set life and spontaneously go to V.I.P related music events like the Vienna Opera Ball, possibly on a free invitation - possibly travelling with a free airline multi travel benefit ticket.
Ahh, by the way, I am not a communist. Free and liberal market: YES, but no excessive parasits, please!

Follow Ups: