Re: Re: Re: OU Position

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Come on.... on June 05, 2003 at 00:46:02:

In Reply to: Re: Re: OU Position posted by Considering on May 30, 2003 at 20:48:09:

I think you're being a bit unfair. I've been a student of Ted's for the past four years. I thought he was a fantastic person and an even more fantastic teacher. I hate to see him go, especially under these circumstances. I think his firing was completely unfair and unprovoked. Now, having said all that, I know that I can speak for the ENTIRE STUDIO when I say that we know who's responsible, and we know it's not Brian Dobbins. We're all fully aware that he's not going to teach like Ted did. So what? Nobody is. We are not going to "take out" anything on him. He will be treated with the respect he has earned, and while the situation might be a little awkward at first, I'm sure the transition will be a smooth and relatively painless one. After all, as many people on this thread have pointed out, he's a great person, player, and teacher. If anybody has Mr. Dobbins's email address, I'd like to have it so I can express to him these same sentiments. Or, if anyone knows him, please direct his attention to this post. Thanks.

Follow Ups: