Re: Re: Gross injustices

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Oh yes on November 26, 2001 at 11:10:42:

In Reply to: Re: Gross injustices posted by TJ on November 25, 2001 at 22:47:01:

This is pretty much what I was going to post....about 10 years after my music degree, living in poverty, I went back for my engineering degree. The coursework for that degree was infinitely more difficult than the coursework for the music degree. I went from $8000 a year to $80,000 a year salary, in time.
The gross injustice in a music degree is that they don't tell you that all that scholarshiop money is about the only money you're going to see from that music degree.
There is a rule of scholarships that everyone should know: the more scholarship money is available, the less you're going to make when you graduate. Even in engineering school, I had a full tuition scholarship just to play in the orchestra. Even with a perfect 4.0 average (yes, really) I was unable to get an engineering scholarship until my senior year. So remember the rule: more money in school, less money after school. Less money in school, more money after school.
Signed,
Happy, rich, amateur.

Follow Ups: