Complete Tuba Silent Brass System -Ebay

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David Bridges on November 28, 2001 at 14:02:06:

I am selling this silent brass system for my teacher Tim Northcut, Professor of Tuba and Euphonium at the College-Conservatory of Music of the Univ. of Cincinnati. He purchased it to use while his basement was being redone so he wouldn't bother his 3 year old son. His basement is now done and he no longer needs this.

This is the complete system in its original packaging. The electronics have NEVER been used only the mute. Everything is in perfect shape. Shipping will be paid by Tim if the reserve is met. Only for non-international buyers. International shipping will be lowered by $10 though. Thanks for bidding!

Description from Yamaha: Yamaha Silent Brass System for Tuba It's a new world for brass players when you can practice anywhere, anytime, and never bother anyone. Portability: Play anywhere and disturb no one yet hear your own sound in full voice Digital Signal: Practice in 3 distinct "rooms". You can play duets with other brass & also mix in other instruments with electronic outputs such as Clavinovas, Silent Pianos, or synthesizers. Player 1 & 2 inputs offer digital reverb to enhance your sound, while AUX IN is a direct line-in unaffected by reverb. All 3 have separate volume controls to mix the sound. SPECIFICATIONS Electronic processing center which includes signal processing and auxiliary inputs/outputs for use with AC or 6 AAA batteries Built-in condenser microphone Made of ABS resin Retail price $529.99

I accept BillPoint and PayPal too!! Any Questions please email me!!

Follow Ups: