Glassl fibreglass BBb tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on November 16, 2002 at 04:39:13:

The topic of lightweight tubas has been up here before. back then I found a photo of a Glassl fibre tuba, where one could see it as a detail in a photo showing the players in a music camp.

This morning I found 4 photos presenting more details. They can be found in a folder at:

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/yorkmasterpublicphotosvi/lst?.dir=/Glassl+fibreglass+tuba+in+BBb

If you click the thumbnails, they will expand. If you click them again, they will expand once more.

I am fully aware, that a few of you shy away from my uploads, because they are so damned huge, when I have done the scans myself. I am a confirmed detail freak. However, all of the third party photos/scans, that I present, always in .jpeg format, are in quite manageable sizes.

Actually the same also goes for my own .jpeg's. The thumbnails are small. The second level, that's after the first clicking, are manageable. But you should rather not click a second time if you are on a dial-up connection, as the third level is in very high resolution with an accordingly slow loading.

If you are not signed up to my YorkMasterPublicPhotosVI groups, the link above here will not help you. Then you are better served by the link given below here.

The picture, that hopefully appears above here, is a sample of the lowest resolution.

Klaus

Follow Ups: