Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: simple answers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Read the I was on November 07, 2003 at 02:12:22:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: simple answers posted by Rick Denney on November 06, 2003 at 16:28:04:

post.

Don't think your summary of what Joe actually wrote is quite right, and obviously "I was" doesn't quite see it the way you do either.

What's starting to interest me is the number of posts you've been putting up "explaining Joe". I think He speaks clearly enough for himself. Your versions of what he says are actually "Joe Light" as seen by Rick (heavy on the Rick). I prefer mine straight.

It's right there in plain english. Joe thinks 15 of the 16 guys there failed because they don't have the required breath control to win and if they know what's good for themselves they'll start doing his exercise. Don't water it down with this "he wants people to be honest" or "it bites deep" crap. I like the life sized Joe, not the diminutive Rick sized one.

Perhaps you might consider sticking with what you think instead of what Joe meant. He's a big boy, and I find if I or others aren't getting it straight he lets us know. And, to his credit, he lets others have the last word IF nothing unfair is being said and what remains is a difference of opinion. That's almost as hard to do as his breath exercise. I'll offer that courtesy to you.

Tony E

Follow Ups: