Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mid-South Music

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick Denney on November 21, 2003 at 18:21:11:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mid-South Music posted by RandyB on November 21, 2003 at 14:12:28:

You mean the EM-50 Urban Assault Vehicle?

Yes.

For some reason, though, I can't find the switches to operate the armor and armaments. Gotta be there somewhere.

Here's what it means: Future vacations allow toting along all my camera equipment, luggage, and even a (obligatory topic content) tuba, without having to set foot on any airport grounds, subject myself to airport security, sit in crowded airplanes, rent crappy hotel rooms, or any of the other things I get paid to do and don't want to do on vacation.

Of course, it's a '73 model, so it also means I'll be reliving my old muscle-car mechanicking days. On the other hand, you can't buy a motorhome these days that's only 9 feet tall, that has a 455 engine, front-wheel drive, all-aluminum structure and body, and that will happily cruise at 80 mph. If I'm not careful, it will burn those front tires, heh, heh. Appearances are deceiving. Heck, you can't buy a 23' foot motorhome that isn't made out of wood sticks and that won't blow over in the wind. It does not, however, pass any gas station without wanting to stop.

Rick "hoping for stable fuel prices" Denney

Follow Ups: