Re: Re: Wheaton Conservatory

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ralph Squirrelbeck on October 01, 2000 at 07:48:39:

In Reply to: Re: Wheaton Conservatory posted by Doug Kilen on October 01, 2000 at 02:37:41:

Doug - why do you care if or what name someone puts on a post of this nature? How would you know if it's their real name or not? Many interesting questions and/or opinions raised on this board by anonymous posters are often never raised on the tubaeuph list which does not allow anonymity. I do understand the concerns about some threads which are meant only to provoke anger, but it's easy enough just to skip through those threads and well worth it when a more interesting thread does show up. My humble opinion.....

To get to the Wheaton question: Wheaton Conservatory is from what I know the best music school at a Christian College. If you want to go to a college that works to nurture your personal spiritual growth as well as your academic/musical studies, then Wheaton is probably your best bet. I don't know who teaches tuba there. I do know that Doug Yeo, bass-trombonist of the Boston Symphony, is a proud alum of Wheaton and he sent his daughter there on trombone.

Follow Ups: