STOLEN BRASS INSTRUMENTS!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben on October 19, 2000 at 15:31:42:

Between Thursday Sept. 28 and Tuesday Oct. 3, 2000 The storage facilities of Oberloh Woodwind and Brass Works in Seattle, Washington were burglarized. Instruments stolen consisted primarily of tubas, baritone horns , Euphoniums, trombones and some soprano woodwinds. I am listing the primary instruments that no doubt will show up sooner or later. Please send this to all who may be of assistance no matter how small. If you hear of anything, please drop me a line asap. Thanks for your help and understanding.
Daniel C. Oberloh
Oberloh Woodwind and Brass Works
Seattle Wa.
www.oberloh.com
(206) 241-5767

1) Yamaha YFB-822 F tuba ser.#100049 Laq. finish w/case (like new)
2) Holton "super bone" No ser. number. very good condition. black clothe covered case.
3) Olds "Studio" four valve, baritone horn ser. no.#704813 (no pistons in cylinders, we were rebuilding them at the time)
4) Besson non compensating euphonium w/ case ser. #864915 silver plated (like new)
5) King Baritone horn ser.# 36066 Four front action valves. nice case. bell crushed! needs replacement.
6) Mirafone BBb186-4u tuba w/ case (four rotary valves) property of Mercer Island High School. Damaged bell. As soon as I get the serial number I will forward to you all .

Follow Ups: