5th annual Tuba Euph. Summer Workshop

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ted Cox on October 01, 2001 at 08:27:58:

The 5th annual Tuba Euphonium Summer Workshop has changed to a one week only format. For the past four years we have gone for two weeks, one week each session. The dates for 2002 are Sunday June 23 through Saturday June 29. Enrollment will be limited to 40 participants only, 16 Euphoniums and 24 tubas. Reserving a spot will be on a first come first serve basis. The minimum age is 15 and if you are a high school student, you must have a letter of recommendation accompany your registration. I have no doubt that we will have more people want to attend than we have room for, so be careful not to wait too long. We are in the process of putting our ad together for the I.T.E.A. winter Journal along with the brochure and web site. Although the official printed material is not ready yet, you may call 405-325-1947 to be put on a list to get a brochure or to even get enrolled. The faculty has not changed. Sam Pilafian, Brian Bowman, Deanna Swoboda and myself will all be back. We had the best workshop ever this past June and we are all looking forward to having an even better time this coming June. I hope some of you will be able to join us for what is a truly unique and wonderful event.

Follow Ups: