Re: Re: of copywrites and registered TMs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dp on October 04, 2002 at 16:01:19:

In Reply to: Re: of copywrites and registered TMs posted by Atlanta Tuba Dad on October 04, 2002 at 15:06:21:

Tuba dad in atlanta has a point "Well, I'm no expert either but I seem to recall that it is important to be agressive in protecting a trademark or the courts can rule a trademark invalid because the owner didn't work hard enough at preventing unauthorized use of it."

And that is precisely what Harvey Phillips does,

if JS is somehow wronged in this discussion, I'd suggest he proceed with doing the same things with Mr. Phillip's property, and continue his sophomoric and pulic snickering about that too.

it seems a shame to me that "our" group cannot manage even a simple discussion
any more, addressing the ideas instead of naming names and taking topics personally and such. Perhaps the most vocal of the list prefer to go ahead and bandy about the same old worn out topics, have at it. My suspicion is though that those like tubadad (and far many others) would prefer otherwise.
Anyways, for the sake of Joe, and Rick, I'll admit it, my bad ....but it is nice to know that now that schools in session the senior bbs-posters have decided to carry that delightful youthful attitude banner into the fall and approaching holidays

D "feels any innuendo was on the part of the (one or two) beholders" P

Follow Ups: