Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Smelly Tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ryan Scott on October 09, 2002 at 10:59:37:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Smelly Tuba posted by seriously on October 09, 2002 at 10:19:33:

How do you dare to use my name, when you do not dare to tell us your own? This childish and prankish statements for which you have just said only harm yourself.
You are a sad sample of a person only taught to read the black, calculate the black, and play the black. I know enough of ethnology to understand you and your lowlifes. But come on and surprise me:
You will have to come up with your name and full identity in a way, that I determine, if you ever want your points to be taken seriously.

Activities from a friendly contributor have made another rat of your sort pipe down considerably on this board. You will be turned in to Yahoo authorities as will all offenders be turned in to their ISP suppliers.

Not that I am against freedom of speech. When educated grown up people communicate, then uneducated kids are welcome to listen. Only if they make noise like yours, they will be asked to play in their sandpit in the backyard.

And little snotty seriously: Please remember, that rats like you are not hurting me the least;
You are undermining your own futures.

hahaha, Klaus is gay!

Follow Ups: