All-Region Master Class in Dallas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on October 29, 2002 at 10:21:13:

Hello High School Students in the Dallas Area!

I was just writing to let you guys know about a FREE All-Region Master Class that will be held on campus at Southern Methoidist University inside Meadows School of the Arts. The class will be instructed by the three Tuba Performance Majors: myself Chris Pineda(Junior), Joshua Stephens (Senior) and the infamous Jarrod Robertson (Senior). This class will take place on Saturday, November 3, between the hours of 1 and 3:30pm. As part of this clinic, we will be taking the first 10 or so (interested) students that sign up, and hearing them in a mock audition, and giving back comment sheets. Following the mock audition, we will have a detailed instruction/demonstration on each of the etudes.

With All-Region Band and All-Region Orchestra auditions coming up, it would be a good idea to come get information/feed back from three guys that have been through the TMEA, process and were very successful. Feel free to email me if you have questions or want directions. And again, it's FREE! Thanks for your time.

Chris

Follow Ups: