Paul Michale Posada passed away

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Juanita G. Saldana on October 09, 2003 at 17:35:40:

I understand that I am late for posting this message here. My fiacnee, Paul Michael Posada of Primera, TX went with the Lord October 6, 2003. He was 25 and was majoring in Music. His first instrument was barritone. In 1993, our school slipt into two high schools. He went to one (Cardinal) and I (Hawk) to the other. It was this school year that they (Mr. Keltner, Mrs. Diaz) asked Paul to be a tuba player. He said yes. I'll admit, being a tuba player myself, in the beginning of that year I made fun of him. "You can't play tuba!?" But he should me, when he went to state competition and got a Divison I solo and got a I. I was every happy for him. After high school graduation, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. He went to UT A & I Kingsville, TX for his first year in college. He performed with Corpus Christie Symphony. Paul always told me of the good times he had over there. His second year in college was at UTPAN Edinburg, Tx. He continued his education and was a shift manager Taco Bell in Harlingen. In 1998, the directors at Guiterrez Middle School let him have a jazz band and he conducted the band great. He would come on to this site and sometimes leave a thought or suggestions to you all. I am here to let you all know that he has gone to God's Band to play for us eternally. I love you, Paul Michael Posada!

Follow Ups: