Re: Eb Tuba Mouthpiece

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck on September 05, 1999 at 19:54:56:

In Reply to: Eb Tuba Mouthpiece posted by David Predmore on September 05, 1999 at 15:02:03:

You've got the old "small shank" receiver on your horn. You can have a repair shop change it for a large one or buy a small-shank mouthpiece for it. (Ever wonder what the "L" stood for on a Denis Wick 2L? Now you know--large shank. A DW 2 would fit your horn). Most mouthpiece manufacturers can either get you a small shank on special order and some, like DW carry them as the standard stock.

Hope this helps!

Follow Ups: