Re: Heavyweight Mouthpiece Pouches

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Wright on September 20, 1999 at 19:26:17:

In Reply to: Heavyweight Mouthpiece Pouches posted by Marty Neilan on September 08, 1999 at 21:10:45:

At photography shops you can find film pouches made by a company called Tamrac. They make dandy mouthpiece pouches, and the have belt loops. They sell for about 15 bucks. I hope this helps.

Follow Ups: