Re: Re: Re: Re: CB-50 Receiver

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave Seip on September 28, 1999 at 17:59:28:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: CB-50 Receiver posted by Ike on September 27, 1999 at 23:36:10:

It isn't a full-sized water key like on the others. Rather, it is a smaller key, shaped like a cylinder, that has a hole on the bottom of the valve and is opened by pressing a button that extends from the side of the key (this is hard to describe). It isn't the lever-type valve like on the other slides.

Follow Ups: