Cervany CC Tuba for sale Distress Sale!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay Bertolet on September 10, 2000 at 07:37:22:

As many of you may know, the Florida Philharmonic took a strike authorization vote four days ago. Management's most recent offer is really bad and the prospects of a strike are very high. I'm in a position that I'll be needing some extra cash very soon and I need to sell this tuba to help me get through what may be a pretty tough time. I've dropped my asking price to $5000.00 plus the shipping costs. Just for those who haven't seen my posts before, this is an ACB-601 Cervany 5-valve CC tuba. I think it is bigger than 5/4, really closer to 6/4, but suffice it to say it is a BIG tuba. I've made extensive modifications to the horn that greatly improve its playing characteristics. Check the archives or email me for a description of the exact improvments. The horn is in like new condition and since the new ones are selling for $5195.00, without all the improvments I've made to mine, someone is going to get themselves a really great professional horn at a great price. Please contact me quickly if you are interested in this tuba.

Follow Ups: