Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chris Kratt sousas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on September 13, 2001 at 14:22:43:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chris Kratt sousas posted by Philip Moore on September 13, 2001 at 11:44:18:

Of course you are just so right about the necessity to give specific answers and to refer to former postings on this topic.

In reverse order: Please try for yourself a search for "Chris Kratt" and "Kratt" respectively. And you will in both cases come up with this extended link:

"Chris Kratt sousas
Posted by ken k on September 12, 2001 at 22:28:40: Hello tubenetters, What can anyone out there tell me about those little itty bitty Chris Kratt sousaphones. I came across a few of them but they do not have any necks so I was wondering are they in Eb or BBb? These things are very tiny. The"

Ken K hardly would be served particularly well by a circular reference to his own question.

If one can not give specifik answers, then a method of being helpful can be to refer to general guidelines.

I went that way. Told of standards, exceptions, and a trap or two leading to misconceptions. Linked to illustrations of some less usual instruments. Was helped in this by another poster.

What would you have done better in this situation, except having the apparently uncommon specific knowledge on the Chris Kratt sousas? Please tell me! I am very willing to learn.

Klaus

Follow Ups: