Re: Re: Re: Would this bother anyone else??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff Hicks on September 14, 2001 at 07:39:34:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Would this bother anyone else?? posted by Klaus on September 14, 2001 at 06:31:58:

Klaus,
While I agree with everything you are saying I think the main source of frustration really is all the years of being stuck in High School and this particular repair shop inability to make things right. They have a terrible reputation for service. I was hoping that since I had not dealt with them in a few years they had fixed more than just horns. I have at least 10 instances where I sent a school horn to them to have a simple brace resoldered and gotten the horn back with nothing done. I was in my high school band room on Wednesday and the one brace is still not soldered after repeated attempts.
I also know of at least 4 schools that send their horns to him that have Conn 5js. So I am sure that he has worked on them. This particular store is known for hiring non musician repairmen. I know for a fact that over 75 percent of their repairmen do not play any kind of instrument at all. So I hope this better explains my frustration.
Jeff Hicks

Follow Ups: