Re: TUBA ON THE INTERNET

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Szkutko on September 16, 2002 at 03:55:46:

In Reply to: TUBA ON THE INTERNET posted by Brandon Ostrom on September 14, 2002 at 22:16:38:

www.tubacentral.com

This is a site i've recently launched. At the moment it's a bit sparse with information. Mainly links at the moment.

The main purpose of this site is to achieve what you are looking for in your message above.

Things like this simply are too much for one person to do, as a single person does not know everything. In the near future i'm going to ask around for people to help and take roles to gather information. This information will either be hosted on the site (there is plenty of space) or linked to.

This site isn't meant to take over sites like TubeNet and others. Like the name says, it's going to be a central resource centre for tubas and euphoniums.

Please simply don't wait for me to ask for help, if anyone has something to contribute (srticles, links, comparisons and more) simply send it in.

I host the account and domain name and contribute HTML building and tuba euph information that I know. No more no less. This is a community based web site.

John Szkutko

Follow Ups: