Did you ever...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lonny on September 25, 2002 at 18:53:47:

...pick on your sister? I know that when I was younger I used to do that purely for the entertainment value! My mom would scold my but it was just so darn fun to get her worked up that I couldn't help myself. Sometimes it was so easy that it almost wasn't fun—almost but not quite! If she hadn't gotten so worked up I would have gotten bored and moved on. Funny, she never figured that out.

There are a few screwballs that enjoy polluting this BBS with all sorts of mindless drivel hoping to get a rise out of somebody. When we muster our collective outrage it only serves to encourage these goof-offs. My suggestion is to simply ignore these outrageous posts. Not even respond with a "Sean please delete this" but to simply move on. If it isn't fun they'll rapidly lose interest and we can all get back to the business of discussing tuba/euph stuff and leave the dingbats to themselves.

What do you think? Are you with me? Can we all (ALL) just ignore this stuff until it goes away? Ideas? Suggestions? Thoughts?

Follow Ups: