Re: Re: Re: Re: Arnold's Horn

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joseph on September 22, 2003 at 10:04:36:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Arnold's Horn posted by Alex C on September 19, 2003 at 10:46:06:

Please believe me when I say that there was no *intended* condescension in my post. I'm a very nice guy and as a rule people tend to like me. If we were to ever meet I would happily buy you a beer and talk shop for hours. Unfortunately that doesn't always come across as well as one might like in a forum such as this. I generally avoid posting answers to questions on this forum because of situations such as this. I don't have the time or energy to constantly proof myself for possible miscomunications. However, when I saw a tidbit of misinformation(clearly an honest mistake) I let my haste get the better of me. For that I am more than happy to apologize.

FWIW,
Confused: I could have used 'mistaken' but I don't think confused was a terrible word choice. Confused implies that you didn't understand the question(misread in this case).. Mistaken implies that you just didn't know the answer. I'm not sure how that would have been any less insulting or condescending and I had no way to know which was really the case. The only good solution I can see is for me to have left this comment out altogether. There was certainly no ill intent on my part.

'Stare at the picture': This is something I do on a fairly regular basis while listening to that cd. I think we can agree that most anyone can benefit from this activity. Not a smart(AT)$$ comment although in retrospect I can see how you might have thought so.

cheers!
joseph

Follow Ups: