Weril 4V Silverplated Euph or Besson 765

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dan mullins on April 25, 2001 at 16:53:34:

I have found a lower price for the Weril 4V silver plated than the besson 765(which I'm seriously looking into) and i think they are both non-compensating. The local music store will sell me a Besson 765S (Besson: which many people I've talked to swear by) for about 1,800, whereas the Weril 4VS Euph(thats the only description Baltimore Brass gave and they didnt have a price listed for the Besson 765) was 1300. I'm in a delima because the private music teacher that I learned to play with and am learning to play (I'm going in to the tenth grade and was looking for something to last me through High school and partly through college) bases his name and swears by Capitol Music Store in Montgomery Alabama and wouldnt permit me to purchase a euphonium anywhere else, because of their "years of service to him and his students and the great maintenance and quality work they do". So... what do I do! They only carry Jupiters and Bessons. Could I ask them to order a Weril and then sell it to me?:# geeessss
Please try and get me through this with the best price, best quality, and allow to still look my teacher in the eye!

Follow Ups: