Re: Re: Dumbest Lip Injuries

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt S. on April 27, 2001 at 14:26:35:

In Reply to: Re: Dumbest Lip Injuries posted by PJ Felice on April 27, 2001 at 13:41:10:

I didn't have an extreme acne problem, but my mom didn't want me to have to suffer with acne, so she decided that I needed to take acutane. I guess the side-effects differ from person to person, because I never experienced any depression, tension, or paranoia. I did, however, get the dry, cracked lips. It was total hell for a couple of months, but a week after I finished my cycle, I was back to normal. Due to the fact that I had to go through that, my lips have an incredible amount of endurance from the scar tissue that was built up from the chapping, and cracking, as well as from my braces. I also practice for an average of 2 hours a day (weekends included) which helps out a lot. Fortunately, I don't have any more acne problems, and my chops rarely ever get tired (just at football games in tiger stadium).

On a side note, when I was in highschool, I was playing hackey-sack at lunch one day, and when the bell rang to go to class, I grabbed my hackey-sack, and started on my way. Well, on of the guys playing with us didn't like that very much, and decided that he had to punch me in the mouth. I had braces at the time, and they went straight through my lips, as well as his fingers. I nailed him right in the nose, and the next thing I remember, he was lying on the ground, bleeding from his hand, his nose, and his head. I ended up losing my two front teeth, as well as lots of playing time. After going to the hospital to get his wounds treated, he was suspended from school for having started it. Lucky guy, huh.

Follow Ups: