Re: Re: I'm Goin' to Cowtown!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Frank Z. Mustafa on April 12, 2003 at 01:30:33:

In Reply to: Re: I'm Goin' to Cowtown! posted by Gary Press on April 12, 2003 at 00:29:04:

Wow Gary,

You really know a lot about this conference. But then again who doesn't?; I'll be damned if it's not the biggest thing since the Chicago World's Fair. Or whichever one where they had the T.V. for the first time, I guess it was '39.

You know I like T.V., but I like tuba playing better. It's good for your cardiovascular, and it doesn't warp one's finely-tuned moral sensibilities the way T.V. can. Have you seen this American Idol? I can't believe Rickey got thrown off. You know, when my Aunt Sylvia had her stroke (God bless her soul) she made me promise that if TCU ever hosted a regional conference for ITEC (yes, she predicted the name change), that I would go. Dad blamit, I intend to!

Well anyway Gary, I love catching up on old times like this; why don't you drop me an e-mail. I'm really excited because I dropped the old "frankzmustafa" after 4 years, now its "allamericanbrews(AT)hotmail.com". I don't think I could have possibly foreseen that "hotpants976" would have been taken; but even Tom Hanks deserves a distinctive address, it turns out.

A bientot,

The Z Man

Follow Ups: