Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost art form or evolution?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by a rebuttal from Tim Murphy on August 12, 2000 at 22:52:57:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Lost art form or evolution? posted by A Guy in CA on August 12, 2000 at 22:15:54:

Hey, I said I was probably wrong, I was just making what I thought was interesting point of view. I fully understand your point of view, and believe it has full merit. If you have a problem with my point of view, fine. I can live with that. But what I can't live with is some arrogant self-serving (insert 7-letter explicative here) telling me I'm wrong in a deameaning way. Am I young??? Yes. Am I wrong??? Most likely. Do I deserve the utter disrespect you showed me??? Absolutely not. I'm really just learning about the different applications of different types of tubas, and I will readily admit that I am in no way an expert. As I said, I was making what I thought was an interesting point. If my point offended you, I apologize, it was not my intent. Most everyone on this board is a better musician than I am, and I fully respect that. I was not taking a potshot at anyone (which I can only assume from your reaction is what you thought I meant) and if that is what you took it as, again, I apologize. But please, before you go and shoot your mouth off at someone else, perhaps you should look something up yourself....debating ettiquitte.

Follow Ups: