Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by js on August 30, 2002 at 08:58:20:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa posted by Klaus on August 30, 2002 at 04:11:56:

The worst (physical as well as ideological) polluters in the world are those places ruled by tyranny. Virtually all places in the world ruled by tyranny are filthy and unlivable. I'm far from the top of my social structure here and have clean air, water, and food.

The mansion always has been and always will be polluted, but it is quite a bit cleaner (fewer stains) than before.

I can only look at your barks as those of a pinned up animal (on a fairly long chain) who has never been allowed to run through the countryside and hunt for its own food.

"Johannesburg right now" - Whatever the current event you're referring to...WOW, those folks are in MUCH better shape today (under Communism) than they were under minority-white rule. (It was bad to be ruled without representation and I think its fine for folks to be able to determine rulers - even murderers if elected, but they didn't leave themselves an "out" - and still no representation, did they?)

In summary, European trumpets still bite really bad.

Follow Ups: