Re: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on August 30, 2002 at 04:11:56:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: smaller sousa posted by js on August 29, 2002 at 22:58:39:

Joe!

We know each other and get along very well despite our coming from very contrasting sides of the available political spectrum.

I consider you an honest man, but your labelling of the US American culture as FREE is not rooted in real facts.

We have bigotry over here, but even if we combined all of our narrowminded idiots, they would loose out by very wide margins to your selflabelled WASP's.

No European country, the only half European Russia maybe excepted, has as high a percentage of its population behind bars as has the US.

I want the illegal immigrants in my country first barred and then outed. But to call the black population segment of the US illegal immigrants would constitute an even worse violation of the fine language of English, than even I ever could produce.

The latest reports from the US popping up before my eyes tell, that there are currently more black males jailed, than currently taking a college/university level education.

In my country the total of all prisoners at any given point of time is just about 10% of the number of young persons allowed within the higher educational system every single year.

Don't tell a European of freedom of culture. The only freedom, that you enjoy over us, is the one to pollute. Even a very prominent mansion of yours is currently badly polluted. Seen in a worldwide perspective.

To be honest I must admit, that our comparative mansion is currently maybe even more polluted. But not by my vote.

This posting is on the fringe of what this board can bear to sustain, but even our revered board owner has here reported, where he had cast his vote 21 months ago.

This board thrives on qualified discussions in a basically friendly tone. Texan pollution as seen also here very recently does not contribute anything at all (a statement which says nothing negatively of the many fine Texans, that we meet everywhere).

The terms of this posting very much relate to something happening in Johannesburg right now. And I have to apologise for the pollution a countryman of mine distributed through a NY newspaper a couple of days ago.

Strong points of view? Yes!

Klaus

Follow Ups: