Re: Re: Re: Re: GG tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tommo on December 18, 1998 at 00:05:05:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: GG tuba posted by Cazz on December 17, 1998 at 22:27:27:

I have always been under the impression that the use of the CC and BBflat
terminology refers to the octave of the instrument. For example, it is used
to differentiate between a six valve french tuba in C (pitched a tone above
a baritone) and the more common CC tuba found in the states (pitched an
octave below the french instrument).

Follow Ups: