Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: King 2341

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dp on January 22, 2002 at 02:21:30:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: King 2341 posted by Tony Tuba on January 22, 2002 at 01:11:36:

Tony, No implication intended, at all. Lighten up it wasn't about you (it IS about UMI)
I know that nearly all "quality of workmanship" deficiencies (regardless of product or industry) are the result of conscious decisions of manufacturers, and as an American I am ashamed sometimes that we decide "good enough" is better that "best." Now before someone blasts me for expecting "something for nothing" ... maybe we'd ought to consider why we're all more price-conscious than quality-conscious. Just a peeve I have with how we lazy, profit-driven American enterprises have evolved. I think your having Dan O. work over your (albeit newly-purchased) horn may well yield a gem, and (as doubtless are others) I look forward to hearing about the end result! Please, I'm sorry you took offense, and hope you'd accept my apology if/since my critique (of UMI) offended you personally.

Dale "thinks drubbiing is a good word that deserves to be looked up in the dictionary" P.

Follow Ups: