Re: Re: Re: Re: Who sells new Conn's?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam Peck on July 27, 2000 at 09:34:28:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Who sells new Conn's? posted by Anon E Mous on July 27, 2000 at 07:56:40:

At least Mark had the courtesy to give his name with his post,and he refrained from making personal attacks and doing so annonimously. I'm sure we all take opinions much more seriously when they are offered by someone with the courage to give their name. As for local music stores...give them a chance. Tell them you can buy a horn for a certain price and give them a chance to come close to it. Perhaps you have to shell out a bit more money but is the brasswind going to drop everything and repair your horn eight hours before a performance? My local dealer and repairman did so. All things are relative. A young lad from down the street told me he and his dad went to the local music store to look at a trombone. They were asking $1400 for it. I showed
him the brasswind catalogue that listed the same horn at $900.They went back to the local dealer and got it for $950. The young mans dad saved money,the local dealer made a sale, and that money stayed in our home town.

Follow Ups: