Re: Re: HK Phil tuba audition open(high salary )

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay on March 09, 2001 at 11:40:19:

In Reply to: Re: HK Phil tuba audition open(high salary ) posted by Anon. on March 09, 2001 at 10:27:42:

Alright, calm down there cool guy... The only thing that the person said was that the cost of living in Hong Kong was much higher than that in which he/she would normally be used to. I don't think that anyone who posts to this list is going to spend their time bashing ANY tuba jobs, because obviously they care (at least to some degree) about playing their instrument. So, please, calm down, and don't go around telling everyone that the glass is half empty, because if you told everyone that from day one, and told EVERYONE that they would probably never make a living, and you discouraged EVERYONE from playing their instrument, then this world would be a heck of a lot worse off than it is now. I know you need to take auditions seriously, trust me, but maybe you should read more into what someone is saying before you go off on a complete tangent that is basically all about the fact that you had a bad practice day, and want to make yourself feel better by putting someone else down.

Follow Ups: