Re: Insurance for travelling

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Swensen on May 31, 2000 at 15:58:51:

In Reply to: Insurance for travelling posted by jdin on May 31, 2000 at 15:21:49:

When I bought a floater for my tuba through State Farm, I specifically asked about coverage outside the U.S. I don't have my policy in front of me, but I believe I am covered for travel outside the U.S.

Follow Ups: