Very cheap euph needed--go ahead n laugh

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wcueeyore on November 10, 2003 at 01:13:30:

I'm a (very broke and struggling) college student who is paying my own way through. I desperately need a used euphonium for really cheap. Looking for a working 4-valve job (no compensator needed) to use in ensembles here. Must be playable of a quality good enough to perform in average college ensemble, but may look like total crap! Just want workable valves, decent sound. (I'm desparate, not picky.) Love the YEP-321 I'm borrowing, but it's owner is graduating and moving in December, so I'm S.O.L. School doesn't have available rentals for non-euph major use (it's my 2nd instrument) and I can't afford to $60+ each month! to rent even a student level from anywhere nearby.

Now for the laughing part. I'm looking for about $100-$150 cost range. (Am willing to have to do some repairs... remove dents, frozen slides, new springs, etc. Have good repair guy available.) If anyone has an old one lying around they're willing to donate to a good educational cause in PA, let me know! E-mail me at eeyore1980(AT)hotmail.com (because that's the best way to get ahold of me)

Follow Ups: