Re: Re: Re: Re: An Appeal to College Students.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by For One Thing on November 20, 2003 at 23:05:22:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: An Appeal to College Students..... posted by Wade on November 20, 2003 at 19:11:47:

If you guys had read my (Ryan) post after Robert's then you would have seen what the initials stood for. But I guess you guys aren't smart enough to figure that out, seeing that I said Tallahassee, FL. area. But I guess up in hick town, they don't teach you what the two letters that come after the city stand for. You guys are very quick to jump down people's throat until 1. It's you getting attacked or 2. Someone else with a more reputable school posts, doing the same thing, using initials. DOn't you have better things to do than sit here in front of your computer all day wasting your lives correcting people's grammar and attacking people? Of course not, you would rather be mean to someone (Robert) who is an excellent player and has more than every right, to post his recital on here. Shouldn't you be practicing or something? It's not like you would come anyway seeing that if the person isn't famous and hasn't played with such and such orchestra or ensemble and has 5,000 cds out. Go out and support those who are up and coming. I will tell you RObert Penbdergast IS up and coming. Go and look around and you will see his name as semi finalist for falcone and has made it to the finals for military bands. It's a shame that people like you guys have to do that, because that makes people not want to post on here or look at this place. You guys need to get a life or practice. Don't criticize others until you can criticize yourself first.

Just so you remember that this isn't RObert posting, this is RYan. So if you have any comments please don't waste your time blabbing your opinion to me. Save it and go in a practice room.

Follow Ups: