Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boosey & Hawkes Euphonium

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jenny on October 10, 2002 at 03:26:43:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Boosey & Hawkes Euphonium posted by I. C. on October 09, 2002 at 12:27:10:

The instrument is being sold on behalf of my band who want a fair price and thats where most of the instruments I have posted have come from. See once again you are making assumptions which are incorrect. I live in South of England and unfortunately there are few places locally to sell instruments and get a fair price for them, if we trade at music stores a poor price is offered. I would have thought it obvious to anyone who knows anything about instruments that the pistons in a thirty year old euph are not going to be perfect but you are trying to imply that the instrument I am selling is 'past it' and I am lying about its condition. No the valves are not perfect but who would expect them to be? But then even if they are not it doesn't mean the instrument is no good and will be reflected in the price. Thats why I have asked for offers and thats why you were asked to e-mail for further info, but you have decided to be clever and try to show me up in front of the board. I thought this instrument would have been of interest to someone on the board but if am I to continue getting comments questioning my integrity then I won't bother.

Follow Ups: