Re: A Question for the College Students

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob on September 19, 2003 at 23:17:07:

In Reply to: A Question for the College Students posted by Troubled on September 19, 2003 at 20:04:11:

Im not in college, but I can relate 100% in my highschool. About 5-10 of us actually care the rest, well im not even sure why they are there.

We had to pull Sing Sing Sing OFF the field because it was well pathetic, ever since then i've become pretty umm...pushy? (For lack of a better word.) Im a junior, and when I correct a sophomore or freshman for various things they knew better then to do and repeated doing after being corrected. I merely get some smart remark back.

Im not sure what the deal is, But I can say im looking forward to college, I'll miss my great directors but I am tired of playing with people that just don't care ! How can the fact that your band is doing ALOT less drill, 2 less pieces on the field and alot less playing in the stands then the VISITING team, NOT bother you if your in band?

Well, theres my rant I just got home from the first game we've marched at, went better then I expected. but no where near as good as it should of been.

jacob

Follow Ups: