What do you want out of a music store???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Todd on July 25, 2000 at 17:59:00:

Hi there,

I hope this doesn't violate the BBS rules!!!!! This post is actually designed to help the tuba community.

This summer I am working at Hickey's Music Center(www.hickeys.com) in Ithaca New York. We're one of the TOP dealers for anything having to do with trombones from music, to oil, to horns, to hand grips, to trombone stands, to music stands, to CDs, etc. We get orders from all around the world. My question to the list is....what types of items do people in the tuba community want to be able to buy easier? As a tuba player myself I have spoken with the owner of Hickey's in regards to some tuba merchandise. He seems rather open to new items being stocked providing there appears to be a demand. I plan on suggesting tuba stands since they are such great pieces of equipment especially if you have a BAT like me. We are also a Schilke trombone mouthpiece seller and would like for us to start stocking the Schilke tuba mouthpieces. Anyhow, please feel free to email me or post on the BBS items you would like to purchase easier via internet/mailorder. Thanks again!!

Todd

Follow Ups: