Wisdom teeth.....ouch!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on October 16, 2000 at 02:12:09:

I still have all four of my wisdom teeth and they are just now starting to bother me. There is basically no pain but I can feel the pressure from all four pushing forward against my other teeth. This is starting to get in the way of my playing recently. I feel I have not so much control at the moment. My embochure has started to change slighty too I noticed today. When I practice I get tired quick and my jaw area almost feels knumb I want to say but maybe not so. I am going to visit a dentist this week and hope to get them out. I have already figured I had better bring the mp along to show him what I do. I realize many of you have had your teeth pulled already but did you get this same feeling I am trying to describe here while playing? Any advice to offer? I am very worried right now about what is going to hapen after the operation. I have a big audition coming up early next year and do not want to be off of the horn for so long. I have to have this done now with the way I am feeling.

Cheers (_)?
Pete

Follow Ups: